Let your mapping applications start taking you places! Map Suite Routing is an extension for Map Suite Desktop, Web, Services or Silverlight Edition that calculates routes and driving directions. This native .NET component gives your Map Suite applications the power to find the shortest path from A to B, deliver turn-by-turn directions, avoid specified areas, and much more.
- Native .NET add-on component for Map Suite
- Route by shortest distance or shortest travel time
- Algorithms include Dijkstra, A* and Bidirectional, or write your own
- Add mid-route waypoints anywhere on the map
- Draw areas to avoid
- Get turn-by-turn directions
- Calculate effective service areas based on speed and distance
- Route ShapeFiles, MS SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL or your own dataset
The Map Suite Routing Extension requires a Map Suite GIS component from ThinkGeo. In order to use Map Suite Routing, you need to install either a free evaluation or a licensed copy of Map Suite Desktop Edition, Web Edition, Silverlight Edition or Services Edition 3.0 or higher.
Map Suite Routing is a free trial software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-06-10. The program can be installed on Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, WinServer, WinOther, WinVista, WinVista x64, Other.
Map Suite Routing (version 126.96.36.199) has a file size of 211.22 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 34 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.